Friday 11 July 2014

Diving habits & Free diving

Earlier, I've been looking and reading these links..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151808819429169&set=vb.84669894168&type=2&theater

http://scubadiverlife.com/2014/05/05/maintaining-good-diving-habits/

I think cos of diving also, I feel like learning more things in my life.  Doing some of the things I would like to do.  I know I'm old in age, but am still young at heart! :)   During the diving course, the dive master couldn't believe my age when he saw my date of birth!   It's a good sign.. I haven't really age much according to my age.. LOL

Well, there's no age limit in learning.. as long as you want to learn, just go ahead! So that's what am doing. 

3 comments:

  1. Ben's individual involvement in every instructor and location ensures that each and every instructor keeps current with the market developments and technical diving training. Get detailed info about scuba diver on this website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might even find a shy reef shark! If you want to get more interesting details about diving in phuket, head over to the website.

    ReplyDelete